I attended the web conference on July 20th. During the web conference I met other students in the class. I liked the fact we could ask questions and get answers just as if it were in a regular classroom, but with the benefit of doing it from home. The chat window was great. It allowed us to type information to others while listening to Professor Borel.
Professor Borel gave us information on the TK20, the new GRE requirements, and information regarding our degree program. She also reviewed the requirements for the internship and the comprehensive exam final report. In addition she gave us an idea of what we will be doing for the next three weeks.
I am glad we have the opportunity to participate in the web conferences each week. It helps me to hear the answers to our questions and I benefit from the questions others ask.
No comments:
Post a Comment