Saturday, July 30, 2011

Web Conference Reflection - July 28, 2011

The web conference this week was very good. Professor Borel went over some information about the TK20 requirement, Internship handbook, and the class website.

I think the web conference is a great way for us to clarify the instructions on upcoming assignments and get answers to our questions. It is also good to be able to chat with others from the class. While reading the comments in the chat area, I realized I was not the only one feeling overwhelmed by the assignments. Earlier in the week I had asked myself if I could keep up with the assignments once school started. I had talked with Professor Borel about my concerns on Tuesday. After attending the web conference this week and talking with Professor Borel I believe I can complete the program.

I am looking forward to the web conference next week when Professor Borel said we would go over the Principals Competency Chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment