The web conference on August 4th was awesome. Professor Borel explained how to complete the Internship Plan draft and the Principal Competencies Chart. It was overwhelming to think of writing the internship plan this week. However, after Professor Borel explained about ISTE and the Principal Competencies Chart, I feel better about getting started. I am still unsure what I will put in every area of the plan, but at least I have an idea of how to complete it. I asked a question about where a specific activity would be put and was able to get an answer immediately. This is a great way to talk with others and get feedback from others.
In addition to reminding us about the deadline to upload the internship application and Assignment 1, Part 1 to TK20, Professor Borel went over what is expected next week. I look forward to the web conference on Tuesday when we can ask questions about our internship plan draft.
No comments:
Post a Comment